Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If you are reading this you are invited
So we are having a "family shower" as it is now called. One of my favorite over achieving friends has decided to throw us a shower. We just don't want gifts, we are hoping to collect donations for the orphanage. As it is now though we have a lot of people that have come through for us last minute and may not have enough room in our luggage. Warrens boss donated two suitcases and filled them with medical supplies...WOW. Anyone that is still wondering what to get I am trying to convince them to sponsor a child or even give a one time donation to one of my favorite charities that I posted in a earlier post. And not to worry Ethiopia will be in our hearts forever and gifts can be given year round to help a child or family in need.
Let me know if you need directions to our shower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home